Swinging – can go wrong if you are not well informed:
Tips to avoid an argument with your partner and uncomfortable situations at a venue or in any sexual fantasy scenario:
• Agree on your rules beforehand and respect those rules above all else, no matter how tempting of a scenario you find yourself in.
• Take time after playing with someone else at a party to discuss the experience with your partner and say what you liked or did not like about the experience
• Be courteous towards your partner. Make sure not to ignore or neglect your partner when playing with someone else, remember this experience is for you two to enjoy as a couple. Always remember why you wanted to come here in the first place.
• Make a fuss of your own partner and make them feel special. It’s ok to compliment someone else’s looks but remember to do it for your own partner as well.
• Be respectful of the other person’s partner- just because you are around swingers does not mean you presume you can stick your hands down their pants or touch someone un appropriately. Even if you have been swinging with a couple before…will does not give you the right to be disrespectful
• Don’t take it for granted that the others will use protection. It is your duty to take care.
• Make sure you always play safely. https://www.durex.co.za/products/condoms/ use good quality protection.
Always get consent from all parties involved, respect each time you play as if it were the first time.
- And just because we know this will always be a point of interest, here is a guide to lasting longer in bed 😉 https://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/a19544044/have-sex-for-an-hour/